Sold $3,995,000.00 - Recreational
World class luxury awaits the right buyer in this sumptuous lakefront retreat on this most scenic property on exclusive Britannia Bay. This magnificent home is ideally situated facing south looking down the lake with wide unobstructed vistas towards the Bigwin Island area. The sun shines on this property throughout the day from any and all angles.
A gentle shoreline of 230 ft has a sandy beach area ideal for waterfront activities. The grounds are beautifully landscaped with low maintenance perennial gardens, meandering granite pathways and lush mature forested areas. Over 3 acres of gentle slope provide for the utmost privacy from neighbouring properties.
The waterfront area includes a maintenance-free dock built from PVC materials adjoined by a large 2 slip fully-equipped boathouse on one side and a majestic people gathering gazebo on the other side. The long infrastructure allows for large family gatherings and many guests.
The home is a 11,000 sq ft tri-level ICF (insulated concrete form) structure built of superior materials and with significant craftsmanship and fine detail. A total of 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms allow for very comfortable living and guest accommodation. Two spacious adjoining heated garages provide for ample storage, including at least 6 vehicles.
The features of this home, although too numerous to mention here, include the following:
- 4 fireplaces (3 propane + 1 wood)
- Main floor home office (incl built-in cabinets)
- HD digital home theatre equipped with 12 leather adjustable seats
- 3 laundry areas (one on each floor)
- Lakeview exercise room with sauna
- Radiant in-floor heating throughout (incl garages)
- 50KV full service back-up power generator
- DVR HD camera surveillance system (8 cameras)
- Art & hobby rooms
- Large elevator servicing all 3 floors
- Wine cellar
- Hydraulically powered boat lifts (2) + waverunner hydraulic lift
- Centralized (Control4) audio/video system throughout the house
- Marble and Brazilian Cherry wood flooring
- Customized built-in cabinetry in all cupboards and closets
- Fully equipped workshop in lower garage (incl hydraulic car lift)
- Vast waterside tiled decking throughout
This amazing opportunity on Lake of Bays, close to the amenities in the Town of Huntsville, the Village of Dwight, Deerhurst Resort and the Bigwin Island golf club is being offered as a true turnkey purchase which includes all the quality indoor & outdoor furnishings (personal effects excluded), all watercraft (incl 2-24 ft power boats) and boating accessories, a John Deere 4 X 4 Gator, a boat trailer, and a membership to the Bigwin Island golf club.
You have to see it to believe it!